Sierra Leone is taking a New Direction
Become A Member
We aim to offer our members productive networking, high quality events and promotional opportunities, valuable information services and access to influential individuals and institutions
- Promote and support the business interests of all our members both in Sierra Leone and overseas
- Strengthen commercial ties between Britain and Sierra Leone
- Introduce new foreign business into the Sierra Leone market
- Encourage Sierra Leone investment into the UK
- Drive private sector forward and reducing dependency on aid
- Encourage capacity building in the private sector
The British Chamber of Commerce Sierra Leone was launched on March 2nd 2012 at a ceremony witnessed by Henry Bellingham MP, the United Kingdom’s then Minister for Africa.
Relaunch Event 27th November 2018. Speech by the Chairman, Idrissa Kamara.
Are you looking for a specific business or industry? Take a look at our directory listings and information.
Our members benefit from a wide range of services including event invitations, business directory inclusion and much more.
Ready to become a member?
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE RELAUNCHES
On Tuesday 27th November, at the British High Commissioner’s Hill Station residence, representatives from Sierra Leone’s business community, MDAs and NGOs gathered to witness the relaunch of the British Chamber of Commerce Sierra Leone.
Established in 2012 to aid and encourage the development of trade, commerce and investment between Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Chamber is being relaunched under the theme “Sierra Leone is taking a New Direction”.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
6 Spur Road, Freetown, Sierra Leone
Call Us: + (232) 76 734 735